Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 50,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Affiliate Manager to help drive Spocket’s partnerships and affiliate acquisition. This role is central to helping us build a world class community around our affiliate network. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Develop overall affiliate marketing strategy to help drive more traffic and conversions, while adhering to growth targets.
- Improve outbound strategies in order to drive affiliate and partner engagement.
- Build relationships with prospective affiliates through email outreach, chat, phone and conference calls.
- Allocate and manage a monthly affiliate budget to meet monthly acquisition targets.
- Manage all affiliate-specific promotions and maintain a monthly placement calendar.
- Identify, recruit and negotiate with new affiliate partners (content sites, member benefit portals, apps, etc.).
- Build performance reporting and analyze results to develop a clear set of recommendations for future campaigns.
- Update and send monthly newsletters to keep affiliates up to date on new product launches, promotions and any program details.
- Coordinate with team members on the creation of new assets and banners to be promoted by our affiliates.
- Negotiate partnership terms and help support execution and performance of our paid media / affiliate partnerships.
- Identify, create case studies and implement new partnership opportunities to enhance the affiliate program’s performance.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have 3-5 years working experience in a similar role.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Google Analytics.
- You have knowledge of Affiliate Networks.
- You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards.
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change.
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with.
- Knowledge of MailChimp is an asset.
- Bonus points for knowledge about Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce/Wix.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!