Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 35,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy marketing strategist to help drive Spocket’s affiliate acquisition, to execute all of the content on our social media accounts, and to improve Spocket’s ranking by leveraging backlinking strategies. This role is central to helping us build a world class community around our affiliate network and social media channels. If this sounds like something that excites you, then read on!
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Improve outbound strategies in order to drive affiliate and partner engagement.
- Build relationships with prospective affiliates through email outreach, chat, phone and conference calls.
- Develop relationships with content creators, bloggers and websites in order to generate Dofollow backlinks on high authority websites.
- Perform competitive backlink research to understand how competitors are performing.
- Utilize tools like SemRush and Ahrefs to analyze performance.
- Grow Spocket’s social media communities by curating, editing and posting engaging content that aligns with our business strategy and abides by best practices in copy.
- Lead the production and creation of content on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter as well as other emerging media platforms that serve Spocket’s content strategy.
- Accelerate our social media channels, including communities such as Quora, Reddit and Shopify to strategically evolve Spocket’s social presence.
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar and ensure that content is scheduled in advance.
- Communicate and engage with Spocket’s communities and followers by liking posts, responding to comments, and answering questions in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute monthly social media campaigns and track their success and growth points.
- Keep all social channels updated by integrating relevant posts, news, feedback and requests in a timely and engaging manner.
- Be responsible for staying connected to new opportunities, trends and platform changes to optimize social and content delivery.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You are comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone and speaking with anyone.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards.
- You are a fast learner and genuinely enjoy seeking out the solution to problems.
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change.
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with.
- You are analytical and are able to identify new opportunities that didn’t already exist.
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm.
- You are a self-starter that enjoys multitasking and having ownership over a number of projects.
- Bonus points for knowledge about Shopify / WooCommerce.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!