We are looking for a rockstar designer who will work with us to ensure our digital marketing, online assets and product are beautifully designed and highly functional. We are looking for creators who are data-driven and love contributing to all aspects of the design process.
You’re excited about the role because…
- You will design visual assets such as digital ads, e-mail campaigns, banners and landing pages
- You will develop interactive design elements and solutions
- You will define feature requirements into user stories, wireframes, user flows, mockups and acceptance criteria to efficiently communicate the intended design direction for web
- You will promote Spocket’s design guidelines, best practices and standards throughout the company and the brand
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have a strong portfolio that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills
- You have extensive prototyping and interaction design experience
- You have a solid and up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends on web
- You are ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are
- You continually keep the team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- You are passionate about working with people and you are able to demonstrate kindness and empathy in all interactions
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry
Spocket provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.