Spocket is using Machine Learning to revolutionize the dropshipping market and help online retailers compete with Amazon, by removing the need to hold inventory or having any upfront cost for retailers. Spocket enables over 30,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a rockstar Customer Support specialist who will ensure our Spocket entrepreneurs are happy! In addition to taking a people-centric approach while addressing inbound inquiries, you will help build awareness for Spocket by managing our social media presence.
You’re excited about the role because...
- You will engage with Spocket users via email, online chat and phone calls to help answer their questions and solve any problems they might encounter
- You will provide exceptional customer service that will covert potential leads into lifetime customers
- You will escalate bugs and product issues to the tech team on an as-needed basis
- You will collaborate on articles to help retailers and suppliers enhance their Spocket experience
- You will gather user feedback and feature suggestions to help form Spocket’s product strategy
- You will provide recommendations to users in order to upsell them different products
We’re excited to have you because…
- You are passionate about working with people and you are about to demonstrate kindness and empathy in all interactions
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm
- You are a fast learner and genuinely enjoy seeking out the solution to problems
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with
- You are a self-starter that enjoys multitasking and having ownership over a number of projects
- You have a minimum of three years of working experience in customer support
- Bonus points for knowledge about Shopify / WooCommerce
- Bonus points for experience with Intercom or other customer messaging platforms
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry