Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom, full-ownership and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Executive Assistant to support the organization's executives by performing various office management duties, provide clerical support, and handle other administrative tasks.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Manage and maintain executive schedules and manage appointments.
- Ensure executives are reminded of any upcoming meetings and/or events.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties.
- Respond as appropriate and/or ensure that all messages are passed on in a timely manner.
- Assist our People and Culture team by scheduling new joiner onboarding meetings with key people in our team.
- Manage and carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by all service leadership teams.
We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar role.
- Well organised with strong scheduling management and consistent follow-through capabilities.
- Knowledge with Google suite.
- Trustworthy in managing and handling confidential matters and information.
- Good time-management skills and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards.
- Fast learner and genuinely enjoy seeking out the solution to problems.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!