Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 30,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are on the lookout for a rockstar data-driven Senior Growth Manager to drive new customer acquisition efforts within paid and performance channels with an aim towards rapid growth. This individual will be a key player in defining a marketing strategy for customer acquisition and sustainable long-term growth of the business, ultimately helping drive revenue and profit for the company.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the lifecycle of the customer experience—acquisition, conversion, analytics and attribution.
- Test and establish various customer segments and targeted messages while also understanding which channels are most efficient.
- Drive our performance marketing attribution methodology.
- Define how our marketing efforts should be focused and where budgets should be directed based on analytics and key KPIs.
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns.
- Set best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel – social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit), SEM/SEO, email, display, ads, traditional media – to drive sales, profit and engagement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition.
- Maximize media spend through rigorous creative testing and optimization.
- Aggressively track, measure and report cohorts and conversion metrics across all campaigns daily.
- Report and analyze last-click and multi-touch attribution to develop an understanding of the impact of spend as well as online & offline interaction in the funnel.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports to stakeholders (Marketing, Finance, Product + Executive Team).
- Partner with technical team in creating ways to monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel, from initial awareness creation to new subscriber sign-up.
- Collaborate with product, design and engineering to optimize conversion and drive marketing spend efficiency.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging media and technology.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You are meticulous about driving a quality audience to conversion in continuity.
- You are obsessed about reducing acquisition costs while increasing customer lifetime value.
- You love analytics and you understand that the integration of marketing principles with data driven results is critical.
- You have experience with managing paid search, paid social, programmatic display and remarketing campaigns in a performance marketing or agency environment.
- You are an experienced user of Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads and have an extensive background working in search marketing.
- You have set up and optimized campaigns across channels including all QA campaign trafficking and internal tracking to accurately capture media performance.
- You've been successful at increasing awareness, acquiring leads and users, as well as delivering against revenue targets.
- You are both right brained and left brained, and can think big picture while having the ability to execute.
- You have a successful track record of scaling / increasing subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention while limiting costs and maximizing lifetime value for online and mobile audiences.
- You have a strong background in direct response, owned and earned media, PR, and social specifically in the B2C space.
- You have experience attracting top talent and mentoring high performing marketers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising or data analysis.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We offer competitive salaries and stock option plans!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.