We are looking for a rockstar Office Experience Manager. This role is central to helping us ensure everything related to office operations runs smoothly, which in turn sets the foundation for us to scale our existing operations. This individual will be the core to setting Spocket’s office culture, so if you love planning fun events and creating an amazing work environment, then read on!
You’re excited about the role because...
- You will provide general administrative support to our management team
- You will schedule meetings and appointments for the management team
- You will plan and furnish Spocket’s new headquarters in Yaletown, Vancouver
- You will manage all office operations
- You will support the onboarding of new employees
- You will organize in-house or off-site activities, such as celebrations and conferences
- You will liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
We’re excited to have you because…
- You’re knowledgeable in Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards
- You are a fast learner and genuinely enjoy seeking out the solution to problems
- You love learning new ways to solve problems
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with
- You are a blast to be around. We want people who bring their own personality and add diversity and depth to our team
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry
- We have an awesome office downtown with snacks and fun people
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!