Spocket is seeking an experienced Operations and HR Manager to play a central role in the company by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything at Spocket.
As an Operations and HR Manager, we’re looking for a broad range of experience where you will work collaboratively and oversee a dynamic team. You are comfortable handling operations, financial and administrative activities, as well as managing important relationships with our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually add value.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Oversee supplier scaling processes to allow us growing the number of suppliers by 10X in 5 months, while lowering the errors in the order processing.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Constantly iterate and improve our processes and effectively keep the organization abreast of improvements
We’re excited to have you because you have …
- 5+ years of staff management experience
- Experience in business operations, business development or management consulting
- Experience managing teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- Salesforce or other relational database experience strongly preferred
- Strong strategic planning and management skills
- Data driven decision maker with strong analytical thinking
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach
- Charisma and a natural ability to connect with others
- Experience growing and managing teams and developing employees
- Agile and organized working style to manage and consistently prioritize key initiatives
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a glass-half-full mentality
- Ability to empower and inspire the collective team
- Passion to help build the future of e-commerce
You're excited about us because we are:
- A small team, a fun startup, mentorship, and career growth with a nice record of growth in one year of business
- Competitive compensation + Equity
- Perks and benefits (full extended health and dental plan for you and your family, team travels and more!)
- We’re growing fast. You will get in on the ground floor of something that’s going to change an entire industry
- Learn from the best. Our advisory team is experienced (eg. Uber, Amazon)
The business is helping tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world, and you will be in the forefront of this change
- We care about the quality of our product, from design to customer support.
Over 5M independent online retailers around the world are constantly looking to add fresh products to their stores- these retailers are taking a big chunk of the e-commerce sales: a market that is expected to double up and hit $4.48 trillion by 2021. However, the online retail market is extremely difficult for independent players. Small-medium online retailers are troubled with complications regarding buying products in bulk and holding inventory to ensure good discounts, fulfilling orders, providing customer support and stocking the trendiest products keep up in the market . Spocket removes all these burdens from the retailer’s shoulders, and lets them easily source products from reliable suppliers. No upfront cost and no inventory requirements- only great products at deeply discounted prices. When a retailer sells a product, Spocket automatically fulfill the orders to the end consumer.
Our mission at Spocket is to rethink online retail and eliminate the need to hold inventory entirely. We use a model called dropshipping to make this happen. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 25,000 online retailers to the Spocket platform within a year and half after our launch.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
Spocket provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.