Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else. On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager who will own Spocket’s mobile and plugin strategy from the ground up. You will shape and execute Spocket’s mobile and plugin strategy with minimum guidance. We are looking for a product manager who is data-driven and loves to drive and build innovative products. You will be self-motivated, a team player partnering with other product leaders and development teams across the organization to contribute to the overall business objectives of the Spocket.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Develop a meaningful part of Spocket’s product growth vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Increase experimentation velocity: addressing customer pain points around experiment development and help Spocket to run more A/B tests every month and manage efforts as they scale up.
- Execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, and feature product partners. You will be responsible for making trade-offs, risks, and ensuring frequent, clear, and concise communication.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have 2+ years or more of proven experience leading major product initiatives across multiple consumer products or 2 years of mobile applications (iOS, Android platforms or React Native) experience as a Product Manager.
- You can turn customer problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- You’re impact driven and have a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- You have foundational knowledge of statistical concepts, analytical techniques, and the scientific method.
- You are familiar with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, LaunchDarkly or any other A/B testing platform.
- You are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow.
- You can build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard data driven decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- You excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency.
- You will be self-motivated, a team player partnering with other product leaders and development teams across the organization to contribute to the overall business objectives of the Spocket.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!