Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 30,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Relationship Manager to manage existing accounts on Spocket's platform as well as foster relationships with experienced dropshippers outside of Spocket's ecosystem. This role is central in building Spocket's marketplace and a rockstar candidate would be able to identify, target and develop opportunities with new retailers. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You’re excited about the role because…
- You will own the sales cycle from seeking out new retailers to converting warm leads and onboarding them onto Spocket.
- You will build upon Spocket’s existing outbound sales strategy in order to grow the retailer network.
- You will act as a consultant to new and existing retailers, providing them insights on how to improve the performance of their online stores.
- You will research, strategize, and implement new initiatives to drive conversion rates.
- You will contribute to the development of documentation and materials to support the overall sales cycle.
- You will remain in frequent contact with large retailers in order to oversee the retailers’ supply chain and after-sales management in order to build a long lasting relationship with them
- You will manage and track information in a CRM system.
- You will maintain a comprehensive understanding of Spocket's services, new features, and updates.
- You will provide product feedback to the Product Team in order to help form Spocket’s product strategy.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have experience with prospecting, demos, and customer onboarding.
- You feel comfortable working towards sales metrics and KPIs.
- You’re never satisfied with the status quo because you have relentlessly high standards.
- You are an ambitious, self-starter and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are passionate about working with people and you demonstrate kindness and empathy in all interactions.
- You have excellent communication skills that convey both confidence and charm.
- You are excited to work in an environment that involves continual adaptation and change.
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with.
- You have a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Bonus points for knowledge about Shopify / WooCommerce.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!