With the help of Machine Learning, Spocket is set to revolutionize the dropshipping market and aid online retailers compete with Amazon- by removing the need to hold inventory and erasing upfront costs for retailers. Spocket enables over 20,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores. Be part of the revolutionary vision of Spocket to remove inventory from the online and physical retail by using the dropshipping model and fixing the $1.1 trillion issue called inventory distortion.
We are backed by awesome investors (Techstars, Mistral Ventures, 7Gate Ventures) and are striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
Spocket’s quality, depth and breadth of supply is its strongest value proposition to online retailers and our supplier acquisition team is at the forefront of our success by ensuring that the best and most relevant suppliers are on our platform. You will be directly contributing to the company’s success by improving our current supply, on-boarding more suppliers, scaling the on-boarding process.
We are a small team and need a self-starter who can ramp quickly, manage thousands of leads & opportunities. There will be no shortage of opportunity to learn and grow as we continue to build the company in the coming months and years. Come and become Spocket’s suppliers growth manager and help over 20,000 online retailers to find quality and discounted products to offer their customers.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Own the entire sales process from identifying the right suppliers, vetting them and adding them to Spocket.
- Manage a pipeline of hundreds of suppliers a week
- Build lifelong relationships with the suppliers/makers that you bring on to the platform
- Iterate on our value props, processes, tactics and sales strategy
- Collaborate with our retailer growth management teams to identify supply gaps and fill out those gaps with targeted suppliers
- Collaborate with our retail team to understand the types of suppliers who perform best on Spocket and bring more of them onboard
- Represent Spocket at all relevant fairs and events
We're excited about you because you have...
-1-3 years of tech sales experience
- Experience running sales funnels
- Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience with Hubspot or salesforce preferred
You're excited about us because we offer…
- A small team, a fun startup, mentorship, and career growth with a nice record of growth in one year of business
- Competitive compensation + Equity ($10k-$150k depending on experience and contribution)
- Perks and benefits (full extended health and dental plan for you and your family, team travels and more!)
- We’re growing fast. You will get in on the ground floor of something that’s going to change an entire industry.
- Learn from the best. Our advisory team is experienced (eg., Uber, Amazon).
- The business is helping tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world, and you will be in the forefront of this change.
- We care about the quality of our product, from design to customer support.
Are you ready to be the rockstar in the e-commerce market?
Over 3M independent online retailers around the world are constantly looking to add fresh products to their stores- these retailers are taking a big chunk of the e-commerce sales: a market that is expected to double up and hit $4.48 trillion by 2021. However, the online retail market is extremely difficult for independent players. Small-medium online retailers are troubled with complications regarding buying products in bulk and holding inventory to ensure good discounts, fulfilling orders, providing customer support and stocking the trendiest products keep up in the market . Spocket removes all these burdens from the retailer’s shoulders, and lets them easily source products from reliable suppliers. No upfront cost and no inventory requirements- only great products at deeply discounted prices. When a retailer sells a product, Spocket automatically fulfill the orders to the end consumer.
Our mission at Spocket is to rethink online retail and eliminate the need to hold inventory entirely. We use a model called dropshipping to make this happen. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 20,000 online retailers to the Spocket platform within a year after our launch.
We are backed by awesome investors (Techstars, Mistral Ventures, 7Gate Ventures) and we were named one of the top 10 companies in the Pacific Northwest innovation ecosystem.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
- Additional Information
Spocket provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.