Spocket is using Machine Learning to revolutionize the dropshipping market and help online retailers compete with Amazon, by removing the need to hold inventory or have any upfront costs. Spocket enables over 25,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
This role will wear two hats: one part Business Analyst with a love for data, the other part Product Manager who will be responsible for developing Spocket’s product roadmap. We are looking for someone who loves discovering the hidden details in vast data sets, and bringing that to the forefront of product development. If you are a creative thinker who is able to interpret large amounts of information and turn it into actionable strategies, then keep reading!
You’re excited about the role because…
- You will work with business and tech leaders and leverage your analytical toolbox to understand the answers to complex questions.
- You will identify new opportunities to deliver great value and excite our users through product development.
- You will design experiments to help drive key product decisions around user retention, pricing, user flows, and other market recommendations.
- You will conduct rapid-fire iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments and then full roll out.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You are adept at defining and executing a product roadmap.
- You are able to empathize with users, and know how important it is to first understand their needs in order to develop a great product.
- You have a deep understanding of data analysis, and data visualization.
- You know how to formulate a model from a real business problem, determine evaluation metrics, evaluate different modeling approaches, conduct data analysis, and build solutions for various challenging problems and opportunities.
- You have strong communication skills and have no problem explaining complex technical concepts in simple format to different audiences.
- You have at least four years of experience.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because…
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry
- We have an awesome office downtown with snacks and fun people
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!