Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 50,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Senior Performance Marketer who will be responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business and brand across all marketing channels. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Create and execute innovative acquisition strategies and campaigns by managing a 7 figure ads budget per year across key paid acquisition channels (including FB, Google, Pinterest, etc).
- Lead day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple channels to optimize ROI.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop ad copy, creative, content, and landing page designs that communicate our product positioning and optimize conversion via testing.
- Oversee media mix modeling, attribution tracking, and funnel analysis to determine lifetime value of customers and maximize return on investment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing and/or terms, and launching campaigns.
- Grow revenue on existing business based on performance results to meet growth targets.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing analytics, dashboards, and KPIs.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have at least 5+ years of related performance marketing experience.
- You’re passionate about marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- You have a firm grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing.
- You have strong technical knowledge of current ad technologies, and analytical ability and are experienced with Excel.
- You have the ability to run SQL queries and analyze performance data for optimizations.
- You have the ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
- Knowledge of SEO is a big plus.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry. We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!