Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 50,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Product Designer who will oversee the design of our newest product line from the ground up. You will help us create a cohesive design direction, ensuring that our product, digital marketing, and online assets are beautifully designed and highly functional. We are looking for a creator who is data-driven and loves contributing to all aspects of the design process.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Design our newest software product from the ground up.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards throughout the company and the brand.
- Analyze, understand, and solve functional problems for users by designing user-friendly and intuitive experiences.
- Promote and deliver exceptional user experience design from discovery to delivery.
- Define feature requirements into user stories, wireframes, user flows, mockups and acceptance criteria to efficiently communicate the intended design direction for web.
- Carry out acceptance testing before feature deployment.
- Design visual assets such as digital ads, e-mail campaigns, banners and landing pages.
- Develop interactive design elements and solutions.
- Facilitate continuous improvements to the product as an embedded designer.
- Build and test prototypes with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Conduct user research to identify gaps and opportunities for new solutions.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You have several years of experience working within SaaS product teams.
- You have knowledge of UI/UX design best practices, techniques and design processes.
- You’re comfortable working independently in a small team.
- You have experience building prototypes and mockups with modern design apps such as Sketch and Principle.
- You're a high-level performer that builds strong relationships and has the ability to lead projects.
- You approach problems methodically through design thinking to deliver simple, elegant, beautiful solutions to complex problems.
- You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction.
- You have an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- You are receptive to feedback and are excited to learn and share with colleagues.
- You are overflowing with positive energy that other people draw upon and enjoy collaborating with.
You’re excited about joining us because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!