Spocket is revolutionizing the world of ecommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up everyday. Today, Spocket enables over 50,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Product Manager who will wear two hats: one part business analyst with a love for data, the other part product manager who will be responsible for developing our product roadmap. We are looking for someone who loves discovering the hidden details in vast data sets, and bringing that to the forefront of product development. If you are a creative thinker who is able to interpret large amounts of information and turn it into actionable strategies, then keep reading!
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Oversee and own the development of the new software product we are building..
- Work with business and tech leaders and leverage your analytical toolbox to understand the answers to complex questions.
- Identify new opportunities to deliver great value and excite our users through product development.
- Develop and maintain business cases for each project including revenue projections and project ROI.
- Take charge of product success in the market and achievement of business goals.
- Manage products through the entire product life cycle.
- Continuously monitor product performance and take action accordingly.
- Design experiments to help drive key product decisions around user retention, pricing, user flows, and other market recommendations.
- Conduct rapid-fire iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments and then full roll out.
- Conduct competitive analysis and report on the findings.
We’re excited to have you because…
- You are excited and adept at defining and executing a product roadmap from the ground up.
- You are able to empathize with users, and know how important it is to first understand their needs in order to develop a great product.
- You have a deep understanding of data analysis, and data visualization.
- You know how to formulate a model from a real business problem, determine evaluation metrics, evaluate different modeling approaches, conduct data analysis, and build solutions for various challenging problems and opportunities.
- You have strong communication skills and have no problem explaining complex technical concepts in simple format to different audiences.
- You have at least four years of experience.
You’re excited about joining us because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!