Spocket is using Machine Learning to revolutionize dropshipping market and help online retailers compete with Amazon, by removing the need to hold inventory or having any upfront cost for retailers. Spocket enables over 20,000 entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
We are backed by awesome investors (Techstars, Mistral Ventures, 7Gate Ventures) and striving to build a world-class culture of freedom and responsibility.
We're looking for a full-stack software engineer with 6+ years of experience, and has spent 3+ years developing data-driven products using machine learning algorithms. Working alongside the development team, you will also be finding new and innovative ways to enhance customer experience and platform usability.
As we've been in operation for over a year and a half, our dataset of user behaviour, products and sales trends continues to grow, and will become the building blocks that enable us to provide a personalized experience for our retailers. By collaborating with the engineering, sales and support teams, you will gain an understanding of user needs, and will take initiative in solving problems, and identifying trends and opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include …
- Collaborating with the development, design and growth team to create scalable solutions
- Architecting and implementing machine learning algorithms into our software
- Integrate customer, product and sales related datasets for data modelling
- Maintaining and developing features on the existing platform
- Being a key driver in the upcoming innovations that Spocket is building
- Iterating quickly and shipping code on a regular basis
- Taking ownership and responsibility of the code and the product
- Developing with a customer-first mentality, and providing them with the best possible experience
We’re excited to have you because you have …
- 6+ years as a software engineer or in a relevant role
- 3+ years working with adding machine learning into production-level software
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Self motivation and a passion for building relationships and growing the business
- Based in the Vancouver area or willing to relocate (We will help with the moving and visa)