Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom, full ownership and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage full-cycle recruitment and help hire top talent around the world. This role is central in growing our team sustainably through periods of high growth and change.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process (hiring needs assessment, job posting, screening candidates, conducting interviews).
- Develop strong relationships to understand and develop solid sourcing & recruiting plans.
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, as well as candidate experience.
- Assist with employer branding and recruitment marketing to drive external engagement strategies to proactively source, attract, and engage with talent.
- Assist in developing global recruitment strategies.
- Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies.
We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- A minimum of three years of full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Measurable success recruiting within a high-growth tech company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with technical recruitment.
- Understanding of the recruitment community and candidate community, with the ability to raise our profile within that community.
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Awareness of labour market trends, recruitment channels and selection tools.
- Strong network in North America.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!